Saturday 9 November 2013

"Dont create a fuss if someone abuses on twitter."

 I am always told this by my Twitter friends to calm myself down when someone abuses on Twitter in their random tweets. "BC kaisa hai?" "salay b***** tu ne reply kyun nai kia". Okay I agree guys in general talk like that. not a biggie. maybe its usual for them. maybe their friendship requires a certain "you have to abuse otherwise you are not among us" rule to be followed. but what's with girls? I dont recall saying to my friends "aur B******* kaisi hai?" or randomly throwing your mom is so fat jokes at them. no. I wasn't ever taught that. I dont know. I wont say I dont use abusive language. I do. but, shouldnt there be a limit to it? I mean. Its okay to use abusive language with your besties and they need to be girls. but girls calling their guy friend "BC and Haram*****" is so uncool. big big problem there. The other day, I read a tweet like "hey mother******, how are ya?" by a girl. okay. after a few days I had this to ask to people on Twitter. "If a person calls someone "mother******", should they call their dad that too? since it sounds extremely legit.". obviously. nobody answered.
Abusive language is only fun when its done in private and not used in public to be counted among the "kewl pepol". if abusing is uber cool to you and then I wonder what would you teach your kids to call you... "oye chakkay abba, idhar ayen zara" probably.

1 comment: