Thursday 28 November 2013

Day 5 (Darn it) of Deactivation


Why do people act like smart asses? ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME. Pakistanis are soooo addicted to being smart asses that they cant answer straight. They think their level of wit and sarcasm is so good that whatever shit they are going to utter is going to be so delightfully funny that anybody who wouldnt agree with them would be ostracized as dumb. No. thats not how this world works. maybe it does. some special sort of douchepickles are present everywhere. Some people running those Facebook pages like Memeabad are some examples. Khair...
I forgot to write my blogpost yesterday. rather, I was so lost in watching Breaking Bad that I lost the track of time and didnt recall to open my blog page. Regarding Breaking bad, this is one hell of a series. Once I am done watching this, imma write a whole blogpost regarding it. It deserves it. the characters, the plot, the themes and every other thing is well synchronized and makes it even more awesome. Im trying to download the 3rd season of Breaking Bad now. I hope it downloads already so I can continue with the adventure.

1 comment: