Sunday 24 November 2013

Day 1 of Deactivation


Yup I am addicted. To Twitter ofcourse. The first thing I typed in the address bar was 'Twi' but then I had to backspace and realized I deactivated my account. so How is it going so far? I slept at 1 am (BIG BIG MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT) but then I woke up at 4.30 am (WOW WHATTAY ACHIEVEMENT) and then I had my egg mayo sandwich. Tried to find Knorr in the cabinets but turns out that my mum ate the last packet so thats that. what else... yes I am missing my tweeps..how can I not? they
are funny, they make me laugh, I fight with them and they are the reason why I stuck on Twitter for so long. okay shut up already Im starting to miss them to the point of making myself sentimental. so Adios and hoping to give my blog page it's much deserved time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment