Wednesday 13 November 2013

Babble away my girl!


Am I the only one hating my life right now? even while writing this post, all the typos that Im committing are irking me to the extent that I want to kill myself. Too much pessimism, eh? Cant help it. seriously it's not my fault. If you're a Pakistani, you are surrounded by strangely stifling negative vibes. It's even hard to breathe when you are outside, standing at a bus stop, waiting for a bus thinking that you don't get mugged by looters or you dont become a victim of a bullet meant for someone else (at least that's what I would like to think).

Writing while listening to music is sweet. sometimes painful. sometimes you crave for silence, sometimes that silence craves for you. am I making any sense to you?Yes I am. If not, You wont be reading this right now. write now. right now. wut. lulz.

No comments:

Post a Comment