Sunday 11 August 2013

Andddd It's Gone.


So Eid Mubarak Everyone. Hope your Ramzaan and eid went well. The third day of Meethi Eid has finished now but I still wanna enjoy some more. The third day was quite boring to be honest. I couldnt go visit a certain relative cause some other relatives of mine had already invaded the house of that person. Never mind. I sorta miss the Ramzaan feel now when it's gone. I followed a certain routine, a patterned life style and a way of living that I should be following the whole year around. I am some how disappointed that Ramzaan doesnt have an alrernative pattern. Well, I need to reevaluate this because I dont think I would have followed the pattern perfectly if that was the case. I need to turn myself into a better person and Muslim first to follow the set path of piousness.

My mind is sleepy right now I guess. or may be too many ideas have taken place at the same time. I  shoul dgo and figure out what should be the topic to my next blogpost and meanwhile you need to turn your stove off. Salaan na Jal jayay.

No comments:

Post a Comment