Thursday 15 August 2013

A Moment of Realization


No. You aren't a part of my life anymore. stay away from me. please. thats all i am asking you to do. please. I had to come and rant on my blog cause that's all I wanted to do right now. yell. scream. shout out loud. whatever could lighten me up and relax me. watching a comedy movie would be a good choice. maybe not. maybe. will decide that later. people care. they actually do. thats what makes you realize there still are people alive in this world who want to be a part of someone's happiness. not just to be officious or nosy but actually to show they love, to show they care, to show they are still there for you to cry on their shoulder, to show you are not alone, to show they can always put a smile on my face, to show no matter what happens they will cheer me up, to show they can take my bull shit and throw it away with a flippant behavior and pretend as if it didnt matter to them, to show that my rudeness as a result of my anger will never effect them, to show they are much more humane than anybody else alive in this world. These people make me feel alive, to trust in humanity once more, to live with a hope that all's not lost yet, to believe that everything is fine and will be fine again. That is ladies and gentleman, a moment of recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment