Saturday 5 March 2011

Yay..So finally I am back on my page again and writing about something thats keeps bugging me these days. Why does each and every Tom, Dick and Harry has to discuss about religion on Tv and daily life. I know it is very thoughtful of people who come all the way to a studio to bless our souls with the information they have but what about the people who you meet every day? is religion just a tool to be boasted of in public? One of my friends, starts a chat like this: Ali: "hey check out that chick, shes so hot", Me(jokingly):"gosh..raise your standard dude..shes not your type.." Ali:"oh comon..larki tau hai na..I am happy with that..atleast shes serving as a great eye candy to me :D",Me"oh never mind..."..then we both hear Azaan in the background..Ali:"oh its prayer time, I should really hurry up..you should offer ur prayers too..this is obligatory for a Muslim, you are not going to be forgiven for showing so much ignorance towards religion.." Me:"Ali!! Look!! what a hot chick!!" He turns his head..no chick found..silence...

No comments:

Post a Comment