Saturday 12 March 2011

Confession

so yes, I have to confess, I visit this page whenever I feel extremely bored or I am just dwindling my thumbs and possibly have nothing else to do than write. I have loads of work to do..but hey its my weekend today and I have taken a pledge to myself that no matter what happens, (even at the cost of just staring blank at this silly screen) I will not start my work. oh, I have some good news to share, India just lost the match to South Africa..yayyy..you ask why I am happy since I dont belong to South Africa? All my life I have supported just two teams during cricket world cup matches..One is Pakistan, and any other team playing against India..hehehe..yeah I know that is sheer prejudice and snobbish of me but I don't care.. the players of Indian team are just plain proud and boisterous. They just have no sense of sportsmanship and every time I saw them taking a wicket of the opponent team, they were uttering gibberish and abusive words to celebrate their victory. pretty nonsensical. so a Victory is a victory! I am extremely happy how Peterson maintained his calm and batted all the way to reach a winning score. Keep playing like that Pals, but not against Pakistan. Go Pakistan Go..my heart still belongs to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment