Thursday 17 March 2011

I just HATEEE it when people around me ignore me!! although it shouldn't be something so great and epic to bother about but I don't know why I am so affected by it! "I hate it" is definitely an understatement for defining how I feel when I am going through that disgusting feeling. I try and try and try to do the same with all those people who treat me like dirt and talk to me when ever they are in a mood of doing that. But all in vain. People!! start realizing that I am a human too! I am also blessed with a heart which is trampled every time you walk away from me! Pretend as if I was never there in your life!
God! give me strength and courage to bear this or make me extremely thick-skinned or I will die! You are the only one Who is always there with me..through thick and thins, through shallows and abysses of alienation and depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment