Wednesday 12 February 2014

Missing Mode On


Going to miss all my tweeps. with whom I have laughed. with whom Ive fought and argued over petty things. They were the reason I stayed, They were the reason I came back. They always make me smile even if they know Im being a snorty little hag.
Going to miss my football tweeps. All those with whom Ive argued and fought like a maniac and yelled (Capslocked) my heart out that Barcelona and Messi are awesome and unbeatable. haha. I need to put all that behind now. those are memories though, lovely memories.
Going to specially miss my #TeamJawniz and all those special ones who cared to tell me that my tweets are awesome. that my avi was good or bad or when I was 'High' and should have gone to sleep. haha. My #TeamJawniz is awesome. J, AF, AH, SJ, H, ND, ZH, HF and Groovy. these people are awesome. I wish I could wrap them in a parcel and keep them with me forever.

3 comments:

  1. Damn, I got so sentimental after reading this. You do realize what you mean to all of us, don't you? Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pure love. Rida. I hope the H is me. :3 I would loved to be parceled. :3 Keep me forevvaaaa. Luv jhu! <3 <3.999999910000

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure that H is not me because you hardly knew me then. But DO I CAREEEEEE I WOULD STILL LIKE TO BELIEVE THAT IS ME.

    P.S. Madridistas > BorcaFayns *wink* *wink*

    ReplyDelete