Wednesday 12 February 2014

Life Is Changin' Yo!


Life is going to change. After a Month I'd have different relationships, different responsibilities and different people to take care of. They would be like family.
Family reminds me of my sis who is abroad and cant come to Pakistan to attend my Nikkah. Its killing me. she misses it too. I miss her. We dont say anything but I hate it. Who misses the Nikkah of their siblings? Allah, please help us out. I know you do everything for a reason but If she can come I'd be really thankful to You. if not, I'd still be thankful cuz Your Decisions are Great.
Im freaking out. I literally am. I have to keep my mind focused on trivial stuff to keep myself happy. I am happy but the stress is part and parcel of the relationship I am going to be in after a month. May Allah bless Me and my family. Always.

1 comment:

  1. Aameen!

    That ^ comment should suffice for this post.

    ReplyDelete