Thursday 26 July 2012

Me Getting Distracted!

Sooooo! I deactivated my Facebook account in order to keep aloof from the habit of wasting time by re posting useless posts etc. but Now i have found another addiction, Twitter -_- Whaaatttt??! (I ask to myself) I think I have completely lost it! I wanted to focus on my prayers and prepare a repertoire of prayers and blessings during this month for the Judgement Day BUT! yes its a capital BUT, I have started to waste my time on another social media website. sigh.. I would definitely like to mention that Twitter is wayyyy more better than Facebbok, atleast I dont have to read lovey dovey statuses and posts with dumb people tagged on a pic discussing how a pic can be judged from different angles (as if their critical appreciation is much needed!) anyways, so I should be going now and do something constructive! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment