Friday 7 October 2011

Phewww! Relieved..

Thank God I didnt give up! thank you my soul for holding back! thank you for not letting in to all those temptations and worldly addictions! People are so mean! they just try to tear apart souls which are meant for eachother.. they need to find their own soul mates rather than engaging others and breaking some couples jsut to get what they desire... this might not make any sense to people reading this.. but I wanted to right and speak my heart out.. I have won.. i have conquered the temptation.. and this is all what i needed to prove myself.. I hope i have backed the right option! Allah help em out! please stay with me in these trying times! You are always there to solve my problems and i know this time too, You will exceed my limited expectations... Thanks for everything Allah!

1 comment: